Date: Thursday, September 16, 2010
Time: 12:30-1:30PM EST
Ask the OncoLink experts your questions about the issues facing young adults before, during and after cancer treatment. View the transcript of this event below.
This month’s experts include:
Tracy Lautenbach, MSW, LCSW, Oncology Social Worker Extraordinaire at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Christine Hill-Kayser, MD is a Radiation Oncologist at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania with a care focus in cancer survivorship.
- Rodney N. Warner, JD, Cancer Survivor, OncoLink Blogger & Staff Attorney at The Legal Clinic for the Disabled.
- Helen L. Coons, PhD, ABPP, Clinical Health Psychologist with an interest in psychosocial, sexual and relationship concerns for cancer survivors.
- Clarisa Gracia, MD, Oncofertility specialist at the University of Pennsylvania Health System
- Rebecca Nellis, from Cancer and Careers, a program that provides essential tools and information for employees with cancer and their employers.