Enjoy this simple vegetarian snacks of Baked Apple.
Vegetarian Snacks: Baked Apple
Author: OncoLink Team
Recipe type: vegetarian
- 1 firm apple (e.g.,Granny Smith, Red Delicious or Fugi)
- Cut the apple horizontally around the middle so that the skin doesn’t split during baking
- Core the apple, making sure to remove all seeds
- You can add spices or dried fruit to the inside of the apple for extra flavor
- Bake at 350 °F for 35 - 45 minutes (times will vary depending on the apple)
- Check to make sure the apple is done by piercing it with a knife. If it slides through easily, then it’s ready to eat!
Serving size: 1 Calories: 1-2 Fat: 1g Saturated fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 26g Sodium: 2mg Fiber: 5g Protein: 1g