Prostate cancer has its own specific diet and nutrition issues. The side effects of cancer treatment can affect your ability to eat and maintain your nutritional status during treatment. In addition, there are questions about what foods to eat and how to maintain a healthy weight to reduce the risk of recurrence. This 1-hour webinar will address nutrition and diet for prostate cancer:
- How to get the nutrition you need during & after treatment
- Handling side effects that interfere with eating
- Benefit of maintaining a healthy weight
- Foods to avoid or include
- Answer to your nutritional questions
This webinar on Nutrition and Diet for Prostate Cancer will be presented by Audrey Caspar-Clark, RD, LDN, CSO, a registered dietician with the Tracey Birnhak Nutritional Counseling Program at Penn Medicine.