Join us for LIVE webchats and webinars with OncoLink’s cancer experts and have your questions addressed. You can submit questions during the chat or ahead of time. Transcripts will be available after the events in case you miss one.
You can use your (public) Twitter account to participate during the live event (hashtag #oncochat).
These presentations include a slideshow and audio.
- Cancer Goes to the Beach!
- Managing the Side Effects of Hormonal Therapies for Breast Cancer
- Cancer Survivorship: Navigating Life After Cancer
- Nutrition from A to Z: Answers to your nutrition and diet questions
- After Breast Cancer: Survivor Education Webinar
- Thriving after Head and Neck Cancer: Role of Rehabilitation on Quality of Life
- The Impact of Vitamins & Supplements During and After Breast Cancer Treatment
- Creating Your Personal Emergency Kit
Brown Bag Chat Archives
Webchats may include a slideshow and/or question and answers with an expert panel.
- I Can Cope: Taking Charge of Money Matters
- Brown Bag Web Chat: Focus on Blood Cancers
- Brown Bag Web Chat: Focus on Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Brown Bag Web Chat: Focus on Lung Cancer
- Brown Bag Webchat: Focus on Pediatric & Adult Brain Tumors
Disclaimer: Views expressed are those of the author or other attributed individual and do not necessarily represent the official opinion of the OncoLink Staff, University of Pennsylvania Health System (Penn Medicine), or the University of Pennsylvania, unless explicitly stated with the authority to do so.