Vegetarian Side Dish: Baked Sweet Potato French Fries
Author: OncoLink Team
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp of salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and peel potatoes
- Cut the potatoes into matchsticks about ¼ inch across and 2 inches long
- In a large oven-safe glass dish, combine the sweet potatoes with the oil and salt.
- You can also add cinnamon or curry for a sweet or savory take on the original recipe.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until brown and crispy.
Calories: 104 Fat: 2g Saturated fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 20g Sodium: 200mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 0mg Vitamin A: 691mcg
Recipe by OncoLink Cancer Blogs at http://www.oncolink.org/blogs/2013/04/vegetarian-side-dish-baked-sweet-potato-french-fries/