Login to the O-PRO Forum Register Lost Password
- Click on “Register” and create your account. You must be registered to post / reply to posts.
- Click on the forum title to view the posts in that forum (i.e. Introduction to the forum, chemotherapy administration).
- Click on the topic title to view the post.
- Click on “Reply to Post” below the post to write a reply.
- When posting a question, choose the forum that is the best fit.
Recommendations for Use
- The goal of the forum is to provide a place to tap into the knowledge and experience of oncology professionals from around the world to help you in addressing practice questions or concerns.
- Post your message to the most appropriate forum.
- Make your subject line accurately represent your post so interested parties will be able to identify the subject easily.
- Try to state your question or concern clearly and concisely.
- Include a signature tag on all messages with your name and affiliation.
- DO NOT under any circumstances post identifiable patient information, including initials. Be sure to comply with all HIPPA regulations.
- You may post reviews, comments, photos, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.”
- You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify and defend OncoLink for all claims resulting from content you supply.
- OncoLink has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content.
- OncoLink takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
This site is provided as a service for the members of OncoLink. OncoLink is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. OncoLink disclaims all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by OncoLink or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall OncoLink be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
OncoLink does routinely monitor the site for inappropriate postings, but does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of OncoLink, OncoLink may take all appropriate action to address the posting.