2003 Cancer Symposium - Hormone Replacement Therapy: Benefits and Risks
Last Modified: August 17, 2003
Conference Dates: September 24, 2003
Conference Location: Harry's Savoy Ballroom - Wilmington, Delaware
Sponsoring Group: Medical Society of Delaware, in joint sponsorship with Christiana Care Health System
- Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Risks Associated with the use of Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Recent Literature Related to Controversies Surrounding the use of Hormone Replacement Therapy
Conference Objectives: At the completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify at least two benefits of hormone replacement therapy;
- Identify at least two risks associated with the use of hormone replacement therapy; and
- Discuss recent literature related to controversies surrounding the use of hormone replacement therapy, specifically to breast cancer risk.
Who Should Attend: Physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals
Registration Information: Participants should register in advance and register early, as seating is limited. There will be a charge for walk-in registrants. Call Christiana Care Cancer Outreach Program at (302) 765-4161 for more information.
Conference Fees: No charge for advance registrants, but there will be a fee for walk-in registrants.
Continuing Education: Yes
I Wish You Knew
How cancer patients have changed my life
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Facing a new cancer diagnosis or changing the course of your current treatment? Let our cancer nurses help you through!