- Healthcare Professionals
- OncoLink Scientific Meetings Coverage
- Scientific Meetings
- OncoLink at ISH 2007
- Highlights from ISH 2007
Improving Quality of Life: Integrative Approaches to Pain & Cancer
Date: November 2, 2001
Location: Woodbridge, New Jersey, USA
Symposium Web Page: www.medsch.ucla.edu/som/medicine/cewm/education.asp
Sponsors: New Jersey Pain Initiative, American Cancer Society, Eastern Division, Inc., New Jersey Commission on Cancer Research
Who Should Attend: Health Professionals
- Summarize the impact of JCAHO Pain Standards on practice.
- Increase participants knowledge of current policy, research, and educational efforts directed at improving pain management.
- Recognize leadership throughout New Jersey, who are effectively impacting organizations to improve pain management practice.
- Identify measures to address barriers to effective pain management.
- Identify means to improve pain management practice with special populations.
Registration Info: Call or email Kristina Thomson at the American Cancer Society at 732-297-8005 x267 or firstname.lastname@example.org.