2007 International Melanoma Congress
Last Modified: April 1, 2007
Conference Dates: November 1-4, 2007
Conference Location: New York Marriott Financial Center, New York, NY
Conference Web Page URL: http://www.melanomacongress07.net/main/index.php
- Why melanocytes develop into melanoma
- Why are melanomas so metastatic
- Why melanomas don't die
- Wiring of melanoma – receptors
- Wiring of melanoma – kinases
- Wiring of melanoma – transcription factors
- Where are we headed – promising models and pathways
- Where are we headed – evolving therapies
- Gene expression
- Epidemiology and prevention
- Clinical updates
Poster and proffered paper sessions will highlight current research and presentations by experts in the field will cover important new developments.
Conference Agenda: The 4th International Melanoma Congress will feature programs for basic researchers and clinicians who study and treat patients with melanoma.
Conference Objectives: To share research and clinical information in variable melanoma research fields.
Who Should Attend: Researchers and clinicians who study and treat patients with melanoma.
Conference Agenda: Three days of speaker presentations, along with a welcome reception, breaks, and meals.
Registration Information: Registration information available online Registration information can be found on the 2007 International Melanoma Congress website, accessed by way of the URL included here.
Conference Fees: Variable from $75.00 to $510.00
Continuing Education: No