Clinical Controversies in Multiple Myeloma
Last Modified: April 1, 2007
Conference Dates: May 17, 2007
Conference Location: Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
Sponsoring Group: MMRF and Northwestern Univ. Feinberg School of Medicine
Conference Web Page URL: www.multiplemyeloma.org/symposia
- Identify the prognostic indicators and diagnostic approaches to multiple myeloma.
- Discuss the latest advances in stem cell transplantation, treatments for bone disease and supportive care management.
- Describe the role and appropriate use of novel treatments for multiple myeloma in frontline, relapsed and salvaged settings.
Conference Objectives: Provide a comprehensive overview of the latest information about multiple myeloma biological and clinical research.
Who Should Attend: Hematologists, Medical Oncologists, Oncology Nurses, Internists with recently diagnosed patients
- Welcome & Introduction - Seema Singhal, MD
- Frontline Therapy - Ivan Borello, MD
- Transplant - Jayesh Mehta, MD
- Relapsed/Refractory Disease - Sagar Lonial, MD
- Supportive Care - Mohamad Hussein, MD
- Clinical Trials - Todd Zimmerman, MD
- Panel Q & A
Registration Information: Visitwww.multiplemyeloma.org/symposia for details and registration.
Conference Fees: Free
Continuing Education: Yes
Miscellany: Complimentary dinner