Eleventh Annual Life After Breast Cancer Conference
Last Modified: September 9, 2002
Conference Dates: October 21, 2002
Conference Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Sponsoring Group: Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
- Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Mammography: What's All the Fuss?
- The Use of Ductal Lavage for Detection and Risk Assessment
- Understanding Your Pathology Report
- From Road Warrior to Glorious Survivor: Celebration of a Life with Cancer
- QVC and FFANY Shoes on Sale Fashion Show
- Corporate Sponsor Award
- Workshop Sessions: Networking in Special Interest Groups: A chance to meet, talk and share experiences with other survivors who are experiencing issues similar to your own.
- Late-Breaking News About Breast Cancer
Conference Objectives: The Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania's Life After Breast Cancer Conference was one of the first conferences in the country to address the issues and concerns of breast cancer survivors and their families. This year's Life After Breast Cancer conference will focus on the latest advances in the detection and treatment of breast cancer and address the special needs of unique groups of breast cancer survivors.
Who Should Attend: Breast cancer survivors, family and friends
Registration Information: To register, mail your check and registration form to:
Life After Breast Cancer Conference
University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center
16 Penn Tower
3401 Civic Center Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Or register on-line via OncoLink at www.oncolink.upenn.edu/conference/labc/
Registration deadline: Monday, October 14, 2001
Call 215-349-8382 or 1-800-789-PENN for more information.
Conference Fees: $20 Per Person - Full day conference and lunch (8 AM to 3:30 PM)
$10 Per Person - Half-Day, No Lunch
Morning Session (8 AM to 11:45 PM)
Afternoon Session (1:15 PM to 3:30 PM