New Frontiers in Lymphedema Research and Therapy
Last Modified: June 5, 2004
Conference Dates: October 20-24, 2004
Conference Location: Reno
Sponsoring Group: Natitional Lymphedema Network (NLN)
Conference Web Page URL: www.lymphnet.org
- General and oncological lymphedema
- Physiology/immunology of the lymphatic system alternative and investigational treatment palliative care
- Quality of life
- Numerous workshops, including 4 hr Instructional session for physician
- Physiology and differential diagnosis
- Woundcare and lymphedema Diagnostic approaches Training etc.
Conference Objectives: Education and Research in Lymphedema due to teh various cancer surgeries
Who Should Attend: Physicians, OT.s, PT's, RN, Scientist
Registration Information: Registrattion deadline is September 1, 2004
Conference Fees: $450.00
Continuing Education: Yes
I Wish You Knew
How cancer patients have changed my life
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Facing a new cancer diagnosis or changing the course of your current treatment? Let our cancer nurses help you through!