Eleventh Annual Wallace H. Clark Jr., MD Lectureship in Cutaneous Oncology Melanoma Symposium
The Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
Last Modified: December 11, 2009
Conference Dates: April 29, 2010
Conference Location: University of Pennsylvania, Biomedical Research Building II/III, Ground Floor Auditorium, Curie Blvd. Osler Circle, Philadelphia, PA
Sponsoring Group: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
Conference Web Page URL: www.oncolink.org/conference/clark/
- Advances in the Medical Treatment of Clinically Aggressive Basal Cell Carcinoma - Joel M. Gelfand, MD, MSCE
- Malignant Melanoma in Children and Adolescents - Kara N. Shah, MD, PhD
- Advances in the Adjuvant Therapy of Melanoma - John M. Kirkwood, MD
- Identify patients with cutaneous malignancy and individuals at increased risk;
- Explain proper work up and treatment options for patients with cutaneous malignancies and resistant skin disease;
- Describe treatment methods to improve health care quality; 4) Discuss best patient management approaches, and gain consensus, in order to reduce medical errors
Who Should Attend: This program has been designed for faculty, residents and medical students of the Department of Dermatology at the University of Pennsylvania, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Jefferson Medical College, Pennsylvania College of Osteopathic Medicine, Drexel University and other healthcare professionals involved in the treatment of patients with melanoma.
Conference Agenda: See topics; Conference starts at 8:30 AM and ends at noon.
Registration Information: For more information or to request a brochure, please contact Mary M. Graham, firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-662-7328
Conference Fees: Free
Continuing Education: Yes
Miscellany: The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.