Celebration of Hope
Last Modified: May 9, 2004
Conference Dates: June 11, 2004
Conference Location: The Wellness Community Philadelphia
Sponsoring Group: The Wellness Community Philadelphia
Conference Web Page URL: www.twcp.org
- Confronting Cancer: Changes, Challenges, and Lessons.
- The Revolution of Cancer Therapy
- Caring for the Caregiver
Conference Objectives: To provide cancer information, support and inspiration for people facing cancer, and their loved ones.
Who Should Attend: People with Cancer and their Caregivers, Health Care Professionals working in Oncology Care.
- 8:15-9:00 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00-9:15 a.m. Welcome
- 9:15-10:15 a.m. Confronting Cancer
- 10:15-10:30 a.m. break
- 10:30-11:30 a.m. The Revolution of Cancer Therapy
- 11:30-12:30 break and lunch
- 12:30-1:30 p.m. Caring for the Caregiver
- 1:30-2:00 p.m. Lift your Voice and Sing Evaluation and Closing
Registration Information: Registration by June 4, 2004. Online registration at www.twcp.org or call 2215-879-7733
Conference Fees: Conference is free for people with cancer and their caregivers
Continuing Education: No
Miscellany: There is a $25.00 fee for healthcare professionals
I Wish You Knew
How cancer patients have changed my life
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Facing a new cancer diagnosis or changing the course of your current treatment? Let our cancer nurses help you through!