Fifth International Conference on Laryngeal Cancer - Call for Posters
The Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
Last Modified: August 10, 2005
Call for Posters
The deadline for receipt of abstracts is Wednesday, February 1, 2006.
The Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania and Penn's Department of Otorhinolaryngology is hosting its Fifth International Conference on Laryngeal Cancer. The objectives of this course are to focus on surgical and non-surgical preservation for laryngeal and pharyngeal carcinoma. The conference format features internationally recognized expert lecturers, poster session, hands-on laser, robotic surgery and cadaver dissection.
The detailed program brochure will be available on-line after October 15, 2005 at www.oncolink.org/conference/laryngeal/.
Call for Posters
You are invited to submit abstracts on all aspects of surgical and non-surgical preservation for laryngeal and pharyngeal cancer. Posters will be available for viewing throughout both days on March 2-3, 2006.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
Overall poster size should not be larger than 8 feet wide x 4 feet high. Poster presenters are encouraged to format their poster on one large sheet for easy set-up and removal.
Presenters must place posters in assigned locations on Thursday morning of the conference from 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM. At the conclusion of the poster session, presenters are responsible for removing posters by 5:30 PM on Friday, March 3, 2006.
Abstract Preparation and Submission Guidelines for Approval
Please provide the general information requested in the Submission Information section, utilizing the following guidelines:
- Leave a one-inch margin on all sides
- Abstract should be single-spaced
- Use black font
- Use 12 point, preferable Times or Times New Roman
- Type the title of the abstract in CAPITAL LETTERS centered over the abstract
- Skip one line after the abstract title and then list all authors, using initials only for the first and middle names. Do not include academic degress or affiliations.
- Skip two lines after the list of authors and begin the abstract. Abstract should be left and right justified.
- Maximum of 150 words
Submission Procedures and Information
Please use the below form to submit your abstract. You will be notified of approval via email.