Second Annual Fall Oncology Conference
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
Last Modified: August 14, 2005
Conference Dates: 22-23 October 2005
Conference Location: Braselton, GA
Sponsoring Group: Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
Conference Web Page URL: www.thecbce.com/currentactivities.asp
Topics Covered: Educational Objectives:
- Based on recent clinical study data, assess the efficacy of novel approaches in the treatment of breast cancer in both the adjuvant and metastatic settings.
- Compare the efficacy and safety of novel treatments for renal cell carcinoma.
- Summarize current and ongoing study results in patients with gastrointestinal malignancies.
- Assess recent advances in the screening, molecular biology, and diagnosis of lung cancer, and discuss how these advances can be applied to improve modern patient care.
- Discuss recent advances in the optimization of therapy for patients with lung cancer, including the use of novel agents, regimens, and dosing techniques.
Who Should Attend: This activity is designed for community oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, oncology nurses, research nurses/coordinators, and other health care professionals interested in the treatment of patients with cancer.
- Session I: Lung Cancer I
- Session II: Lung Cancer II, Discussion Leader: Alan B. Sandler
- Session III: Breast Cancer, Discussion Leader: Speaker Invited
- Session IV: Genitourinary Cancer, Discussion Leader: Bruce J. Roth
- Session V: Gastrointestinal Cancer, Discussion Leader: Bert O'Neil
Registration Information: Please see website for further registration information.
Conference Fees: Please see website for further information
Continuing Education: Yes
Frequently Asked Questions
National Cancer Institute