- Healthcare Professionals
- Conference and Meeting Announcements
Sixth Annual New Strategies in Breast Cancer Conference
Last Modified: November 6, 2005
Conference Dates: April 28-29, 2006
Conference Location: Philadelphia, PA
Sponsoring Group: The CBCE
Conference Web Page URL: www.thecbce.com
Topics Covered: After attending this activity, participants should be able to:
- Evaluate the results of recent studies on molecular profiling of breast cancer, and consider how the use of such tools could identify at-risk patients and be used to determine the best treatment options for your patients with breast cancer.
- Assess the efficacy of neoadjuvant regimens recently tested in clinical trials for the treatment of breast cancer, and how these treatments may benefit patients with breast cancer.
- Discuss novel techniques in radiation therapy designed to optimize therapeutic dosage while minimizing the toxic effects in patients with breast cancer.
- State the appropriate uses and settings for supportive care agents in patients with breast cancer undergoing both chemotherapy and radiation therapy, in order to optimize patient quality of life.
- Evaluate the results of recent clinical trials investigating novel agents and regimens for the treatment of patients with advanced or metastatic breast cancer.
Who Should Attend: Physicians, Nurses, and Advanced Practicioners
Registration Information: Please see website for more information.
Conference Fees: Please see website for further information
Continuing Education: Yes