Florida Keys Musculoskeletal Oncology Review
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute and the University of South Florida Health Science
Last Modified: March 13, 2006
Conference Dates: June 16-18, 2006
Conference Location: Cheeca Lodge & Spa, Islamorada, Florida
Sponsoring Group: H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute and the University of South Florida Health Sciences
Conference Web Page URL: http://www.moffitt.usf.edu/about_moffitt/calendar/events/200606.asp
- Musculoskeletal abnormalities, assessment and diagnosing;
- Methods of biopsy and pathology assessment;
- Medical, surgical and radiological advances;
- Examine current therapeutic methods.
- Define and describe musculoskeletal abnormalities;
- Better assess and diagnose musculoskeletal abnormalities; Recommend appropriate methods of biopsy and pathology assessment;
- Discuss the medical, surgical and radiological advances related to musculoskeletal tumors;
- Examine current therapeutic methods for musculoskeletal tumors.
Who Should Attend: Orthopaedic residents, orthopaedic surgeons, pathologists, radiologists, physician assistants and nurses who may diagnose and/or treat musculoskeletal abnormalities and tumors.
Registration Information: Onsite registration at www.moffitt.usf.edu and follow links to the conference on Calendar or Events or mail to: Moffitt Cancer Center, SRB-Conference Planning, 12902 Magnolia Drive, Tampa, FL 33612 or fax to (813) 745-3874
Conference Fees: $225 Physician, $150 Nurse/PA, $150 Resident/Fellow
Continuing Education: Yes