Clinical Controversies in Multiple Myeloma
Cleveland Clinic Foundation and the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
Last Modified: July 15, 2006
Conference Dates: Friday, September 8, 2006: 8:00AM - 11:00AM
Conference Location: Intercontinental Hotel, 9801 Carengie Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio
Sponsoring Group: Cleveland Clinic Foundation and the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
Conference Web Page URL: www.multiplemyeloma.org/medical_programs/index.html?Event=04
- Staging/Prognostic Indicators
- Frontline Therapy
- The Role of Stem Cell Transplantation
- Supportive Care and Bone Disease
- Novel Therapies and Clinical Trials
- Identify the prognostic indicators and diagnostic approaches to multiple myeloma;
- Discuss the latest advances in stem cell transplantation, treatment for bone disease, and supportive care management;
- Describe the role and appropriate use of novel treatments for multiple myeloma throughout the disease progression.
Who Should Attend: Hematologiests, Medical Oncologists, Oncology Nurses, Internists with recently diagnosed patients
Registration Information: Advanced registration is requested. Registration deadline is Tuesday, September 5, 2006. Register online at: www.clevelandclinicmeded.com/registration.htm. For more information visit: www.multiplemyeloma.org/symposia.
Conference Fees: Free
Continuing Education: Yes
I Wish You Knew
How cancer patients have changed my life
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Facing a new cancer diagnosis or changing the course of your current treatment? Let our cancer nurses help you through!