ASTRO's Advances in Technology: IGRT and SBRT Symposium
Last Modified: February 19, 2009
Conference Dates: May 15-17, 2009
Conference Location: Doral Golf Resort and Spa, Miami
Sponsoring Group: ASTRO
Conference Web Page URL: www.astro.org/Meetings/UpcomingMeetings/IGRTSymposium/
Topics Covered: Program Objectives
- Present a snapshot of current IGRT and SBRT technologies.
- Discuss how to safely implement IGRT and SBRT.
- Acquire practical information on the basic tools for IGRT and SBRT.
- Become aware of pitfalls and cautions in IGRT, adaptive radiation therapy and SBRT.
- Highlight future directions of research in IGRT and SBRT.
Who Should Attend: radiation oncologists, medical physicists, dosimetrists, radiation therapists, radiation oncology administrators, residents and early career faculty, and all other health professionals in the field of radiation oncology
Registration Information: ASTRO Education Department 1-800-962-7876, firstname.lastname@example.org; www.astro.org/Meetings/UpcomingMeetings/IGRTSymposium/
Continuing Education: Yes