Expert Perspectives: Integrating New Data Into Best Practices for Breast Cancer
Last Modified: September 7, 2010
Conference Dates: October 1, 2010 - October 1, 2010
Conference Location: 201 Waterfront St., National Harbor, MD 20745
Sponsoring Group: Physicians' Education Resource
Conference Web Page URL: www.cancerlearning.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/conference.showOverview/id/5/conference_id/590
- Evaluate the utility of gene profiling tools in assessing recurrence risk and predicting benefit from adjuvant chemotherapy to assist decision making for early-stage breast cancer.
- Examine the adjuvant chemotherapy options for patients with early-stage, triple-negative breast cancer.
- Discuss the latest clinical data on adjuvant HER2-targeted therapy, including patient selection and management of associated toxicities.
- Assess the efficacy and safety of cytotoxic agents and targeted therapies, or combinations of both, in patients with advanced triple-negative breast cancer.
- Review standard and novel therapeutic options for patients with HER2-overexpressing metastatic breast cancer, including combinatorial therapies and options beyond progression on standard therapy.
- Guide patients with breast cancer to promising clinical trials.
Who Should Attend: medical oncologists, fellows, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, researchers, and other health care professionals
Registration Information: For registration assistance, please email CustomerSupport@CancerLearning.com, or call (888) 949-0045
Conference Fees: Free
Continuing Education: Yes
Frequently Asked Questions
National Cancer Institute