2011 Update in Breast Cancer: Coverage of the ASCO Annual Meeting
The Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania?
Last Modified: February 8, 2011
Dates: Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Location: The Hub Cira Center, 2929 Arch Street, Mezzanine Level, Philadelphia, PA
Sponsoring Group: Abramson Cancer Center
Web Page URL: www.penncancer.org/eventdetail.cfm?id=310
Topics Covered: This symposium is designed to present cutting-edge data from the 2011 American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting that is relevant to the clinical management of patients with breast cancer.
Objectives: At the completion of this symposium, participants will be able to:
- Identify chemotherapy regimens for early-stage and metastatic breast cancer
- Discern new clinical data for the use of hormonal therapy in breast cancer
- Assess the role of genetics in the prevention of breast cancer
- Delineate new targeted therapies and strategies for improved patient care
- Discuss surgical issues and local control in the management of breast cancer
- Apply innovations in radiation oncology treatment planning and delivery
Registration Information: The registration fee for practicing physicians is $50.00. For nurses and other health care professionals, the registration fee is $25.00. Registration includes dinner and a course sylla- bus. There is no fee for faculty, staff, residents, fellows and students of the University of Pennsylvania. Non-Penn residents and fellows, please call 215- 662-7328 or email for the special rate. Registration forms may be faxed to 215-614-0945, completed online or mailed to Mary Graham, Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania, 3400 Spruce Street, 1603 Penn Tower, Philadelphia, PA 19104.