Focus on Breast Cancer
Last Modified: January 20, 2002
Date: February 9, 2002
Location: The Wellness Community fo Philadelphia, Ridgeland mansion, Chamounix drive, West Fairmount Park, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Symposium Web Page: www.twcp.org
Sponsors: The Wellness Community of Philadelphia
Who Should Attend: Women with breast cancer and their support people
Objective: Education and Support
- Dr. Kevin Fox providing Treatment Update for Women with Breast Cancer
- Genevieve Hollis RN, MSN will address symptom management issues
- Welcome and Introductions
- Update on Treatment Advances
Kevin Fox M.D.
- Questions and Answers about Symptom Management during and after Treatment
Genevieve Hollis, MSN, RN
Registration Info: Call the Wellness Community of Philadelphia at 215-879-7733
Continuing Education: No
I Wish You Knew
How cancer patients have changed my life
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Facing a new cancer diagnosis or changing the course of your current treatment? Let our cancer nurses help you through!