8th Annual Perspectives in Breast Cancer
Last Modified: August 11, 2002
Conference Dates: October 17 - 18, 2002
Conference Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Sponsoring Group: Imedex, Inc.
Conference Web Page URL: www.imedex.com/announcements/breast02.html
Topics Covered: Breast Cancer Biology, Screening and Diagnosis, DCIS and Early Breast Cancer, DCIS and Early Breast Cancer, Systemic Therapies, New Targeted Approaches
Conference Objectives: After successfully completing this educational program, participants should be able to:
- Select the most appropriate techniques for screening, diagnosis, and initial evaluation of breast cancer
- List the most important prognostic and predictive factors in breast cancer
- Advise patients with DCIS, early stage or metastatic breast cancer on the most appropriate treatment
- Adapt the management of their breast cancer patients in light of the latest clinical research findings
- List the most promising future strategies for the management of breast cancer
Who Should Attend: This educational program is intended for physicians in active clinical practice who are interested and/or involved in the management of patients with breast cancer. No specialized knowledge or skills other than a general familiarity with cancer and its treatment is required for successful participation in this program.
Registration Information: Online: www.imedex.com, Fax: 770-751-7334, Telephone: 770-751-7332, Mail: Imedex, Inc. 70 Technology Drive, Alpharetta, GA 30005
Conference Fees: $225 by August 12; $325 by October 11; $425 after October 11
Continuing Education: Yes
Miscellany: Imedex USA, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Imedex USA, Inc. designates this continuing medical education activity for up to 13.5 credit hours in Category 1 of the Physician's Recognition. Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.