The Fourth Annual Wallace H. Clark, Jr. Lectureship in Cutaneous Oncology and Melanoma Symposium
The Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
Last Modified: November 24, 2002
Conference Dates: Thursday, February 6, 2003
Conference Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Sponsoring Group: University of Pennsylvania Abramson Cancer Center and the Department of Dermatology
Topics Covered: Melanoma, cutaneous oncology, and general neoplasia
Conference Objectives: To provide updates on melanoma prognosis and issues critical to the management of melanoma patients and those at increased risk for melanoma
Who Should Attend: Dermatologists, Pathologists, and other health care professionals interested in the treatment of patients with melanoma
- 8:00-8:30 Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:30-8:35 Welcome and Introduction Rosalie Elenitsas, M.D.
- 8:35-9:05 Sun, Skin, and Immunity: Candidate Pathways of Genetic Susceptibility to Melanoma Peter A. Kanetsky, Ph.D.
- 9:05-9:35 Sentinel Lymph Nodes and Beyond Brian J. Czerniecki, M.D., Ph.D.
- 9:35-10:05 Adjuvant Therapy for Melanoma: Update of Clinical Trials Keith T. Flaherty, M.D.
- 10:05-10:30 Coffee Break 10:30-11:00 Modeling Cutaneous Malignant Melanoma in the Mouse Glenn T. Merlino, Ph.D. 11:00-12:00 The Art and Science of Melanoma Richard W. Sagebiel, M.D.
Registration Information: To register, please contact Mary M. Graham at the Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania (215) 662-7328 or email@example.com
Conference Fees: Free, but a donation to the Wallace H. Clark, Jr., M.D. lectureship fund would be appreciated
Continuing Education: Yes
Miscellany: 1 hour of CME credit through the American Academy of Dermatology transcript program