3rd International BCIRG Conference Breast Cancer: Current Evidence and Translational Research Opportunities for Improving Patient Outcomes
Last Modified: October 21, 2001
Date: January 18-20, 2002
Location: Anaheim, California, USA
Symposium Web Page: www.larad.org/meetings/index.htm
Sponsors: Southern California Radiation Oncology Society
Who should attend: Radiation Oncologists, Physicists, Radiation Therapists, Oncology Specialists, and Physicians with an interest in cancer treatment
- Current "standard of care" in CNS, GI, Gyn, and Head & Neck Radiation Oncology
- Understanding the new developments in radiation planning and new techniques in CNS, GI, Gyn, and Head & Neck Radiation Oncology
- Multidisciplinary approach to cancer care
- Update on the new techniques in Pediatric Radiation Oncology, including a review of pediatric brain tumors.
- 21 lectures presented by the leaders in radiation oncology, medical oncology, and surgical oncology and other cancer related specialties.
- 3 lectures addressing the applications of radiology in treatment planning for radiation therapy with an emphasis on PET and Head & Neck Anatomy.
- Focus sessions addressing the Central Nervous System, Gastrointestinal, Gynecological, and Head & Neck tumor sites.
Registration Info: Advance registration forms must be postmarked no later than December 28, 2001. Forms received after December 28, 2001 or on-site will be assessed a late fee of $25.00. Hotel Reservations must be made by December 17, 2001 to receive special conference rates.
Fees: Physician Fees Range from $265-525 depeding on # of days registered and member/nonmember category
Continuing Education: Category 1 CMA/AMA Credit- up to 16.50 hours
AACR: Conference Offers Look at Cancer Drugs in Pipeline
Mar 6, 2015 - Cancer drugs currently under development were the focus of a press briefing held on Nov. 16 at the American Association for Cancer Research -- National Cancer Institute -- European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer International Conference, "Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics," held from Nov. 15 to 19 in Boston.
Frequently Asked Questions
National Cancer Institute
I Wish You Knew
How cancer patients have changed my life
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Facing a new cancer diagnosis or changing the course of your current treatment? Let our cancer nurses help you through!