The Psychologist and the supportive home care in terminal cancer patient: The diagnostic process
Last Modified: October 21, 2001
Date: November 24, 2001
Location: Milan, Italy
Symposium Web Page: www.vidas.it
Topics: Palliative Care
- Nursing of terminal patient. A therapeutic chance?
- Questions about addressing the patient to the psychologist.
- Home as setting: the importance to keep it under observation.
- The diagnostic course: understanding and assessing the context of needs and resources of the patient and his family.
- Presentation and processing of a Case history in work groups.
- Presentationd and discussion of outcome in plenary meeting.
Registration Info: VIDAS - Matilde Camagni
Corso Italia 17 - 20122 Milan
fax 0039 02 72511237
Fees: 103 Euro
Continuing Education: Yes