Copyright © May 1999, James A. Pharis, Jr.
- I have been blessed beyond my ken,
- More than I could ever realize.
- God's love to me, more than I know
- Makes me more than just my size.
- What grows within, is not to compare.
- As others whose lives are blessed,
- It is God's love forever true
- That holds us up if calm or stressed.
- So great, so sure, so real and strong,
- Beyond our knowing just a part,
- His love within makes more of us
- As he lets us love, heart to heart.
- A humbling thought, a greatness grasped,
- Only in a small part and scope,
- Gives each as we depend on him,
- A growing, ever present hope.
- James A. Pharis, Jr.
- May 30, 1999, Sunday 7:30 A. M.
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Facing a new cancer diagnosis or changing the course of your current treatment? Let our cancer nurses help you through!