Lisa M. Lehman
Last Modified: November 1, 2001
Copyright © 2000, Lisa M. Lehman
- C ertainly you're sneaky, creeping up inside.
- A ngrily I fight you, letting go of my pride.
- N ever was I ready for this vicious of a blow
- C an I really conquer you; Will I ever know?
- E ventually one will tire, which one will it be?
- R eady, Steadfast, Forward, certainly not me!
Breast Density Readings by CT, Mammogram Consistent
Jan 27, 2014 - Readings of computed tomography breast density are consistent with mammography readings and have greater interobserver agreement, according to a study published in the January issue of Radiology.
Frequently Asked Questions
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Facing a new cancer diagnosis or changing the course of your current treatment? Let our cancer nurses help you through!