Practical Issues in Multidisciplinary Management of Breast Cancer: 29th Annual Symposium of the American Society of Breast Disease
Last Modified: November 7, 2004
Conference Dates: April 14 - 16, 2005
Conference Location: Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sponsoring Group: American Society of Breast Disease
Conference Web Page URL: www.asbd.org
Topics Covered: Topics and Interactive Workshops to include:
- Is Breast MRI Ready for Prime Time?
- Oncoplasty in Partial Mastectomy
- Maximizing the Role of APNs
- Local-Regional Management of Breast Cancer
- Optimizing Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Pathology in Clinical Practice
- Perimeter Wire Localization
- Integrating Breast Ultrasound and Biopsy Into Office Practice
Registration Information: For more information and Call for Abstracts, visit www.asbd.org
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Facing a new cancer diagnosis or changing the course of your current treatment? Let our cancer nurses help you through!