Post-ASCO Update on Breast Cancer
The Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
Last Modified: May 17, 2005
Conference Dates: June 14, 2005
Conference Location: Maggiano's Little Italy Restaurant, 1201 Filbert Street, Philadelphia, PA
Sponsoring Group: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine/Continuing Medical Education
Conference Brochure: Post-ASCO Update on Breast Cancer [PDF]
Conference Objectives: At the end of the conference participants will be able to:
- Define chemotherapy regimens for early-stage and metastatic breast cancer
- Define the role of trastuzumab in the adjuvant therapy of breast cancer
- Describe new clinical data for the use of hormonal therapy in breast cancer
- Describe the epidemiology & natural history of breast cancer
- Identify current surveillance strategies & prevention for breast cancer
- Identify the role of genomics in selecting therapy
Who Should Attend: medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, hematology/oncology fellows, oncology nurses, and other health care professionals involved in the treatment of patients with breast cancer
Conference Fees: There is no fee for this conference.
Continuing Education: Yes
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Facing a new cancer diagnosis or changing the course of your current treatment? Let our cancer nurses help you through!