Copyright © Timothy Rowe
Last Modified: November 1, 2001
Copyright © 2001, Timothy Rowe
- Your body positioned by your tattoo
- You hold rigid, awaiting the sound
- Of atoms shooting through you
- .... the stillness all around
- You lie there praying
- That things don't go askew
- You count off the seconds
- 'Til the treatment is through
- Your throat tickles
- You try not to move or cough
- You sigh with relief
- When the machine shuts off.
T. C. Rowe
Breast Density Readings by CT, Mammogram Consistent
Jan 27, 2014 - Readings of computed tomography breast density are consistent with mammography readings and have greater interobserver agreement, according to a study published in the January issue of Radiology.
Frequently Asked Questions
National Cancer Institute
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Facing a new cancer diagnosis or changing the course of your current treatment? Let our cancer nurses help you through!