Author: OrthoBiotech Oncology
Last Modified: December 12, 2001
[ Fatigue and Cancer ]
[ what is anemia ]
[ are you anemic ]
[ fighting fatigue ]
[ patient packet ]
My cancer is (check all that apply):
1. Since starting chemo, have you had to cut back on everyday activities? (grocery shopping, walking the dog, etc.)
2. List two or three activities you can no longer do.
3. Is this because of weakness or fatigue?
4. Before you were diagnosed with cancer, which daily activity did you value most?
5. Please rate your ability to do this activity now.
1 (equally able)
6. Are you frustrated by not being able to do the things you want to do?
7. Please rate the impact tiredness/weakness has had on your ability to lead a "normal" life.
1 (very little impact)
5 (tremendous impact)
8. I am content with the quality of my life right now.
1 (very content)
5 (not content)
Thank you! Now just hit the Submit button to continue.
Sep 16, 2015
AACR's new report calls for enhanced funding to further progress against cancer
Nov 26, 2015
Number of surgeons did not meet standards for clinical information, decision support, care quality
Nov 14, 2014
Cost, uncertainty about best treatment course may be concerns