In The Darkness
James A. Pharis, Jr.
Copyright © James A. Pharis, Jr.
Last Modified: November 1, 2001
Copyright © 1999, James A. Pharis, Jr.
- Dear friends of mine and those to be
- In midst of night when thoughts are low,
- When darkness and doubts remain,
- Reflect and know this refrain..
- Sometime all have doubts and fears
- That challenge the most stalwart soul.
- In those times that look less good
- God holds us and we are understood.
- If thoughts are drear and sleep escapes
- And thoughts turn inward instead of out,
- God has not run out, nor yet our sand.
- We are in the hollow of his hand.
- James A. Pharis, Jr.
- December 15, 1999, Wednesday, 3:45 a. m.
Breast Cancer Patients Might Prefer 'Invisible Tattoo'
Nov 5, 2014 - Using "invisible" tattoos instead of permanent dark ink ones when breast cancer patients undergo radiation therapy could help improve how patients feel about themselves, according to a new study presented at the National Cancer Research Institute's Cancer Conference, held from Nov. 2 to 5 in Liverpool, U.K.
Frequently Asked Questions
National Cancer Institute
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Facing a new cancer diagnosis or changing the course of your current treatment? Let our cancer nurses help you through!