- OncoLink Editor's Choice Award
- Editor's Choice 2005
The Alliance for Cervical Cancer Prevention
The Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
Last Modified: January 14, 2005
The Alliance for Cervical Cancer Prevention (ACCP)
ACCP is a group of five international organizations with a shared goal of working to prevent cervical cancer in developing countries. The ACCP works with developing-country partners to:
- Assess innovative approaches to screening and treatment.
- Improve service delivery systems.
- Ensure that community perspectives and needs are incorporated into program design.
- Heighten awareness of cervical cancer and effective prevention strategies.