"Bcl-1 Family and the Regulation of Programmed Cell Death"

This is a video clip of a lecture given by Stanley Korsmeyer, MD, at the "Advances in Cancer Research" conference, held at the Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania February 28, 1997.

In order to view the video segment, approximately 57 minutes in length, you will need the RealPlayer from RealNetworks. Please choose the file version optimized for your type of connection. Choose "28.8" if you have a 28.8 baud or slower modem; choose "T1" if you are directly connected to the Internet, with no need of a modem.

Bcl-1 Family and the Regulation of Programmed Cell Death (T1)

Bcl-1 Family and the Regulation of Programmed Cell Death (28.8 modem)

Bcl-1 Family and the Regulation of Programmed Cell Death (28.8, audio only)

ASCO: Anti-PD-1 Antibody Active Against Various Cancers

Jun 5, 2012 - The anti-programmed death-1 monoclonal antibody BMS-936558 is active in patients with melanoma, non-small-cell lung cancer, and renal cell cancer that has progressed despite standard therapy, according to a study published online June 2 in the New England Journal of Medicine to coincide with presentation at the annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, held from June 1 to 5 in Chicago.