"New Computer Technology in Cancer Prevention and Control"

This is a video clip of a lecture given by Victor Strecher, PhD, MPH, at the "Advances in Cancer Research" conference, held at the Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania February 28, 1997.

In order to view the video segment, approximately 50 minutes in length, you will need the RealPlayer from RealNetworks. Please choose the file version optimized for your type of connection. Choose "28.8" if you have a 28.8 baud or slower modem; choose "T1" if you are directly connected to the Internet, with no need of a modem.

New Computer Technology in Cancer Prevention and Control (T1)

New Computer Technology in Cancer Prevention and Control (28.8 modem)

New Computer Technology in Cancer Prevention and Control (28.8, audio only)

Nicotine Dependence Underdiagnosed in U.S. Vets

Oct 20, 2011 - U.S. veterans are more likely than the general population to have a nicotine dependency, especially if they've struggled with other substances, mental illness, or homelessness, but VA services may be underestimating the scope of the problem, according to research published in the November issue of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Preventing Chronic Disease.