"Merging Genetics and Epidemiology in the Identification of Cancer Genes"

This is a video clip of a lecture given by Timothy Rebbeck, ScM, AM, PhD, at the "Advances in Cancer Research" conference, held at the Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania February 28, 1997.

In order to view the video segment, approximately 50 minutes in length, you will need the RealPlayer from RealNetworks. Please choose the file version optimized for your type of connection. Choose "28.8" if you have a 28.8 baud or slower modem; choose "T1" if you are directly connected to the Internet, with no need of a modem.

Merging Genetics and Epidemiology in the Identification of Cancer Genes (T1)

Merging Genetics and Epidemiology in the Identification of Cancer Genes (28.8 modem)

Merging Genetics and Epidemiology in the Identification of Cancer Genes (28.8, audio only)