Alternative Medicine and Cancer

James Metz, MD,
Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania

Dr. James Metz explores "Alternative Medicine and Cancer" during this lecture. (54 minutes, 9 seconds)

In order to view the video segment, you will need the RealPlayer from RealNetworks. Please choose the file version optimized for your type of connection. Choose "T1" if you are connected directly to the Internet, with no need of a modem; choose "Modem" if you have a 33.6 baud or 28.8 baud modem; or choose "Audio Only" for slower connections.

Alternative Medicine and Cancer (T1)

Alternative Medicine and Cancer (28.8, Audio)

Fusion Transcript, PCA3 in Urine Predict Prostate Cancer Risk

Aug 8, 2011 - A urine test that detects the presence of a fusion transcript of transmembrane protease, serine 2 and v-ets erythroblastosis virus E26 oncogene homolog (avian) genes can predict the risk of prostate cancer in men with elevated serum prostate-specific antigen, according to a study published in the Aug. 3 issue of Science Translational Medicine.