"Celebration of Life: Seventh Annual Presentation for cancer survivors, their family members and friends"

Video segment from "Celebration of Life," Seventh Annual Presentation for cancer survivors, their family members and friends, presented by The Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania and the Department of Radiation Oncology on Friday, June 19, 1998.

Lillie Shockney, RN, MAS, breast cancer survivor, nurse, and author of "The Breast Cancer Survivor's Club: a Nurse's Experience", facilitated a discussion with cancer survivors and their loved ones who shared their experiences and insights.

In order to view the video segment, you will need the RealPlayer from RealNetworks. Please choose the file version optimized for your type of connection. Choose "T1" if you are connected directly to the Internet, with no need of a modem; choose "Modem" if you have a 33.6 baud or 28.8 baud modem; or choose "Audio Only" for slower connections.

Celebration of Life (T1)

Celebration of Life (Modem)

Celebration of Life (Audio Only)