Changing Concepts in Breast Cancer 2000

Video segments from "Changing Concepts in Breast Cancer 2000," sponsored by the Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania, which took place Friday, September 8, 2000.

In order to view the video segment, you will need the free RealPlayer from RealNetworks.

Controversies in Radiation Therapy: Selection of Patients for Post Mastectomy Therapy

Lawrence J. Solin, MD
Professor, Radiation Oncology
Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania

Finding a Place for Epirubicin in the Treatment of Breast Cancer

Maureen E. Trudeau, MD
Head, Division of Medical Hematology/Oncology
Toronto-Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre and Women's College Health Sciences Centre

MRI Scanning in Breast Cancer: A Review of the Penn Experience

Susan B. Orel, MD
Assistant Professor, Radiology

New Developments in Bisphosphonate Therapy: Treatment of Bone Mets - Present and Future

Alan Lipton, MD
Professor, Medicine & Oncology
Milton S. Hershey Medical Center

No Recent Change in Youths' Use of Smokeless Tobacco

May 15, 2013 - The prevalence of smokeless tobacco use among young people remained unchanged from 2000 to 2011, with decreases noted in use among younger children and middle school students, according to a research letter published in the May 15 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association.