The Role of Biphosphonates in the Treatment of Bone Metastases

Video segments from "Changing Concepts in Breast Cancer," sponsored by the Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania, University of Pennsylvania Health System, which took place Friday, September 18, 1998.

In order to view the video segment, you will need the RealPlayer from RealNetworks. Please choose the file version optimized for your type of connection. Choose "T1" if you are connected directly to the Internet, with no need of a modem; choose "Modem" if you are connected to the Internet via modem; or choose "Audio Only" for slower connections.

Harold A. Harvey, MD
Segment 3 (T1)

Segment 3 (Modem)

Segment 3 (Audio Only)