Panel Discussion

This is a video clip of the Panel Discussion at the sixth annual "Life After Breast Cancer" symposium, which was held at the Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania April 29, 1997.

In order to view the video segment, approximately 50 minutes in length, you will need the RealPlayer from RealNetworks. Please choose the file version optimized for your type of connection. Choose "28.8" if you have a 28.8 baud or slower modem; choose "T1" if you are directly connected to the Internet, with no need of a modem.

Panel Discussion (T1)

Panel Discussion (28.8 modem)

Panel Discussion (28.8, audio only)

AACR: Biomarker Panel Beats CA 19-9 for ID'ing Pancreatic Cancer

May 21, 2014 - A panel of three biomarkers together with CA 19-9 is better than CA 19-9 alone for diagnosing early-stage pancreatic cancer. These findings were presented at the American Association for Cancer Research's special conference on Pancreatic Cancer: Innovations in Research and Treatment, held from May 18 to 21 in New Orleans.