How can I find out about clinical trials for my prostate cancer that is not responding to hormones anymore?

Question

Answer

Carolyn Vachani RN, MSN, AOCN, OncoLink's Nurse Educator, responds:

There are many clinical trials being conducted for patients with hormone refractory prostate cancer. OncoLink has a service, powered by EmergingMed, which can narrow your search for trials based on your particular case. Visit the clinical trials section of OncoLink or call 1-800-474-9892 for assistance. The National Cancer Institute also offers clinical trials listing via their website, www.cancer.gov.

The Public Face of Prostate Cancer