Clinical Trials for Mesothelioma

OncoLink Team

Question

Where can I learn how to participate in gene therapy or other clinical trials? How do I know if I could be eligible?

Answer

James Stevenson, MD, Medical Oncologist, responds:

The most comprehensive resource to check is the clinicaltrials.gov website. There, you can search for clinical trials using a variety of filters, and the eligibility criteria are listed in the trial descriptions. You can also work through OncoLink's Clinical Trials Matching Service to find trials that are specifically being done at Penn and elsewhere.

This question and answer was part of the OncoLink Brown Bag Chat Series. View the transcript from the Focus on Mesothelioma webchat.