Support Organizations After Thyroid Cancer

Question:

What are some good organizations for support of thyroid cancer patients and survivors?

Answer:

Michelle LeBeau, Thyroid Cancer Survivor and Founder of REACT Thyroid Foundation responds:

There are several organizations available for support but one of the best I have found is ThyCa (www.thyca.org). Their website is full of great content about thyroid cancer and they offer support groups all across the country. There is also an annual thyroid cancer survivor conference where all the top doctors from around the country are present.

Other good organizations are: American Thyroid Association (ATA)(www.Thyriod.org) , Light of Life Foundation (www.lightoflifefoundation.org/).

This question and answer was part of the OncoLink Brown Bag Chat Series, Focus on Thyroid Cancer. View the entire transcript.

Keywords

#