A handy "reminder" form listing common questions to ask at your next office visit.
1. Is it normal to feel tired or very weak on chemotherapy?
2. How can you determine the cause of my tiredness or weakness?
3. Could I be anemic?
4. What is my hemoglobin level (and/or red blood cell count)?
5. If I am anemic, what treatments are available?
Other issues to discuss:
1. I have problems sleeping.
2. I have questions about my medicine.
OncoLink is designed for educational purposes only and is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services. The information provided through OncoLink should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or a disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem or have questions or concerns about the medication that you have been prescribed, you should consult your health care provider.