Another Time Around
James A. Pharis, Jr. Copyright © May 1999, James A. Pharis, Jr.
< Last Modified: November 1, 2001
- This week we learned of a new tumor.
- It is where I can see and feel.
- We don't know what the treatment will be,
- But the tumor and spirit can heal.
- No one knows the path of cancer,
- But we persevere in spite of its wrath.
- That storm has been weathered before
- As God gives us peace in his path.
- If this is the last of that insult,
- If I never have any more,
- I'll rejoice in its healing again,
- Or I'll rejoice with God evermore.
- James A. Pharis, Jr.
- May 15, 1999, Saturday 5:00 A. M.