OncoLink Patient Guide: Breast Cancer
Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
Last Modified: October 27, 2006
Avoiding jargon, this book will answer all the questions that you have concerning risk and prevention, screening and diagnosis, through all the various treatment options available: surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, hormone therapy, complementary and alternative therapies. The book will provide you with advice on living with cancer as well.
Attractively designed and clearly presented, the OncoLink Patient Guide will provide you with all the answers you are looking for safe in the knowledge that the information comes from one of the world's leading cancer Internet resources - OncoLink.
Compiled by OncoLink's cancer experts, and arranged in a question and answer style, this book is an essential purchase for all breast cancer patients, their doctors, and their caregivers.
- Instant access to information
- Published in collaboration with one of the world's leading Internet cancer resources - OncoLink
- Expert authors and contributors from the OncoLink "Ask the Experts Team"
- Arranged in a Question and Answer style
- Includes a Cancer Diary with charts to help you keep track of your doctors appointments, medications, and treatments
- NEW: "Talking with Your Oncology Team" section developed by physicians and nurses at the Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Invaluable tips on choosing your oncology team
- Questions to ask your doctor
- Getting a second opinion.