Great Debates and Updates in Breast Cancer
Last Modified: February 13, 2009
Conference Dates: June 19-20, 2009
Conference Location: San Francisco, CA
Sponsoring Group: Imedex, LLC
Conference Web Page URL: www.imedex.com/appweb/announcements/A048-01.asp
- Chemoprevention of breast cancer
- Selecting techniques for breast cancer surgery
- Confusion and controversies in radiation therapy
- Integration of bisphosphonates into adjuvant therapy regimens for early breast cancer
- Clinical updates in translational science
- Interpretation and integration of recent clinical trial data into clinical practice
- Pharmacogenomics and effects on drug interactions, efficacy and safety
- Combinations of hormonal and biologic agents
- Appropriate use of anthracyclines in early breast cancer
- Treatment of pre- and-postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive breast cancer
- Management of patients with relapsed HER2-positive breast cancer
- Potential role for EGFR targeted therapy in breast cancer
- Novel cytotoxic agents for breast cancer
- Management of triple negative/basal type breast cancer
- Monitoring and managing the cardiotoxicity of systemic therapeutic agents
- Optimal use of lapatinib in patients with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer
- Mechanisms and management of trastuzumab resistance
Conference Objectives: Great Debates and Updates in Breast Cancer will be a world class medical education forum for the exchange of critical information in the field of breast cancer. It features didactic presentations and a debate format, in which distinguished faculty discuss some of the most challenging topics in breast cancer.
Who Should Attend: Medical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, Surgical Oncologists, Nurses, Fellows, and Residents.
Conference Agenda: www.imedex.com/appweb/announcements/a048-01.asp
Registration Information: To pre-register, registration and payment must be received no later than June 11, 2009. Please register onsite after this date. Contact Imedex at +1 (678) 242 0906 or visit our website at www.imedex.com to ensure that the program is being held as scheduled and to confirm that the meeting is not full.
Conference Fees: $75 - $150
Continuing Education: Yes
Select the side effects and forms for your patient's treatment binder
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Facing a new cancer diagnosis or changing the course of your current treatment? Let our cancer nurses help you through!